Jayco Melbourne Motor Home Class C - Diesel RVs For Sale
The compact Melbourne Class C diesel motorhome by Jayco allows you to travel for quick getaways and long adventures in comfort with your spouse or your smaller family!
Each motorhome offers a Mercedes-Benz 3500 chassis with 170 inch wheelbase and a V-6 Turbo diesel engine giving you 188 HP to get around town and on the open highway easily. The swivel driver and passenger seats offer more seating in the living area once at your destination and the 83 inch interior ceiling height offers a spacious RV with hardwood cabinet doors and drawers, an overhead bunk with 750 lb. capacity, and much more!
Whether you are planner or a last-minute kind of traveler, any compact Melbourne Class C diesel motorhome by Jayco will offer power, sophistication, comfort and functionality for years to come!
Jayco Melbourne Class C diesel motorhome 24L highlights: U-Shaped Dinette ... more about Melbourne 24L
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 5 Slides 1 Length 25 ft 2 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 11 ft 5 in Int Height 6 ft 11 in Interior Color Huntington Exterior Color Standard Graphics; Full-Body Paint: Murifield, Pinehurst, Waterville Hitch Weight 5000 lbs Gross Weight 11030 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 43 gals Grey Water Capacity 31 gals Black Water Capacity 31 gals Tire Size 215/85R16 Furnace BTU 30000 btu Generator Onan 3,600-watt LP Fuel Type Diesel Engine 3.0L V6 BlueTEC Diesel Chassis Mercedes-Benz 3500 Horsepower 188 hp Fuel Capacity 26.4 gals Wheelbase 170 in Number Of Bunks 1 Available Beds Queen Torque 325 ft-lb Refrigerator Type Gas/Electric Refrigerator Size 8 cu ft Convection Cooking Yes Cooktop Burners 2 Shower Size 24" x 32" Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 12.2 gals Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric AC BTU 13500 btu Basement Storage 17 cu. ft. TV Info LR LED TV Awning Info 14' Electric w/LED Lights Gross Combined Weight 15250 lbs Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 30 amp
Jayco Melbourne Class C diesel motorhome 24T highlights: Two Twin Beds Abundant ... more about Melbourne 24T
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 4 Slides 1 Length 25 ft 2 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 11 ft 5 in Int Height 6 ft 11 in Interior Color Huntington Exterior Color Standard Graphics; Full-Body Paint: Murifield, Pinehurst, Waterville Hitch Weight 5000 lbs Gross Weight 11030 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 43 gals Grey Water Capacity 31 gals Black Water Capacity 31 gals Tire Size 215/85R16 Furnace BTU 30000 btu Generator Onan 3,600-watt LP Fuel Type Diesel Engine 3.0L V6 BlueTEC Diesel Chassis Mercedes-Benz 3500 Horsepower 188 hp Fuel Capacity 26.4 gals Wheelbase 170 in Number Of Bunks 1 Available Beds Two Twin Torque 325 ft-lb Refrigerator Size 6 cu ft Convection Cooking Yes Cooktop Burners 2 Shower Size 19" x 28" x 34" Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 12.2 gals Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric AC BTU 13500 btu TV Info LR LED TV Awning Info 14' Electric w/LED Lights Gross Combined Weight 15250 lbs Electrical Service 30 amp
Customer Value Package
- One-piece, seamless, fiberglass front cap
- Frameless windows
- Heated holding tanks (12V pads)
- Heated, remote-controlled, side view mirrors
- Electric patio awning with LED lights
- Backup and side-view camera
- Remote keyless entry
- Sony® infotainment center with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Swivel driver and passenger seats with boosters
- Mercedes-Benz® 3500 chassis with 170 in. wheelbase
- GVWR- 11,030 lb.
- GCWR- 15,250 lb.
- V-6 Turbo 188 HP diesel engine with electronic fuel injection and 325 ft.-lb. torque
- 7-speed automatic transmission
- 220-amp alternator
- E-rated highway tires- 215/85R16
- Front and rear disc, 4-wheel anti-lock brakes
- 5,000 lb. rear hitch receiver with dual connector
- 7-pin plug
- 12V chassis battery
- 26.4 gal. fuel tank
- 5.8 gal. DEF tank
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Power windows and door locks
- Tilt steering wheel
- A/C and cruise control
- Auxiliary start switch
- Privacy curtains for cab area
- Stronghold VBL™ Vacuum-Bond laminated roof, floor and sidewalls
- Bead-foam insulation (R-24 max roof, R-9 max floor, R-8 max walls)
- TPO laminated roof
- Fiberglass running boards
- Fiberglass exterior walls with vinyl graphics
- Electric stabilizer jacks
- Slideout cover awnings
- Entrance door with industry’s largest travel-view window
- Electric-powered entrance step with integrated house battery compartment
- 12V house battery
- Full pass-through storage compartment (24K)
- Exterior utility center
- Winterization drain system
- Black tank flush
- Outside shower
- 12V demand water pump
- Onan® 3,600-watt LP generator
- 30-amp electrical service
- Solar prep
- 12.2 gal. propane tank (41 lb.)
- LP quick-connect hookup
- Flush-mount LED marker lights
- Third brake light
- Porch light
- 4 in. tube bumper with sewer hose storage
- 83 in. interior ceiling height with padded vinyl ceiling
- High-intensity, LED ceiling lights
- LED-lit slideout fascia
- Hardwood cabinet doors and drawers
- Ball-bearing drawer guides
- Jayco-exclusive easy-operation legless dinette table (24K)
- U-shaped dinette with stow away pedestal legs (24L)
- 12V USB charging station in dinette area
- 2-point lap safety belts in all designated seating locations
- Pleated blackout shades
- 13,500 BTU A/C
- 30,000 BTU auto-ignition ducted furnace
- 6 gal. gas/electric water heater and water heater bypass
- Powered roof vent in living area with wall switch
- LED living room TV
- Blu-Ray™ player in living area
- Prep for satellite dish
- Cable TV hookup with RG-6 coax
- Digital antenna with signal booster
- 8 cu.ft. gas/electric refrigerator
- Suburban 2-burner, drop-in cooktop with flush cover
- Convection microwave
- LED-lit pressed countertops
- Flip-up countertop extension (select models)
- Stainless-steel sink with wooden cover/cutting board
- Decorative kitchen backsplash
- Water filtration system
- Shower with decorative surround and skylight
- Stainless-steel bathroom sink
- Toilet with foot flush
- Powered roof vent in bathroom with wall switch
- Queen-sized bed with bedspread (24K, 24L)
- (2) Twin-sized beds (24T)
- Under-bed storage (select models)
- Bedroom TV prep
- Large wardrobes
- Overhead bunk with 750 lb. capacity
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Standard Graphics
- Murifield Full-Body Paint
- Pinehurst Full-Body Paint
- Waterville Full-Body Paint
- Canadian Standards
- CSA Chassis Upcharge
- Customer Value Package
Backup camera, electric awning with LED lights, frameless windows, infotainment system, keyless cab entry, remote controlled and heated mirrors, swivel driver and passenger seats, tank heating pads
- Front Entertainment Center with 32" LED HDTV
- Sun Folding Windshield Shade
- Hydraulic Leveling Jacks
- Theater Seating ILO Dinette (24K, 24L)
- 3.2 KW Diesel Generator
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.