If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity in the RV industry, we may have just the right position for you here at Big Boys Toys in Nanoose Bay, British Columbia. We have new job openings all the time, so if you don't see something that you are interested in now, make sure that you check back regularly. If you have any questions about any of our current openings, you can contact us today. Otherwise just click "Apply Now" in the listings below.
Current job openings
Big Boy's Toys Ltd., Nanoose Bay, B.C., is looking for RV technicians. We proudly sell Jayco, Highland Ridge, Northern Lite, Roadtrek and Leisure Travel products. Our business is growing. If you are looking to upgrade your career, please inquire. RV repair experience? Construction, electrical, or LP experience? All a huge plus in the RV field. Work in a great environment with a great schedule, great benefits, and very competitive wages. We also offer paid RVDA/manufacturer’s training/certification to those that qualify.Benefits:
- Medical and Dental Benefits after 6 months
- Regular Scheduling Meetings/Product Updates
- RV Service: 1 year
- Service Technician: 1 year
- Mechanical knowledge and aptitude
Big Boy’s Toys LTD is a family owned and operated RV Dealership located in beautiful Nanoose Bay, British Columbia. Our dealership primary sells Jayco products, however we also proudly sell Forest River, Northern Lite and Leisure Travel products. We take pride in creating excellent customer service and helping our customers enjoy the beauty of the Island through recreation. Our business is growing, so we are looking to looking to add an exterior detailer to our growing team.
The role of a detailer is an integral part of our shop and as such, we have invested in a pressure washer, a scissor lift and a Wash-Bot. The Wash-Bot is an industry leading 16ft mobile RV wash machine - it facilitates an efficient and thorough exterior clean. Our wash bay is located next to shop and is fully asphalted.
The shop team at Big Boy’s Toys is support by our knowledgeable Service Manager with 32 years of RV experience that provides mentorship and support to our shop team and acts as our shop foreman.
- Paid coffee breaks
- Extended benefits (including dental, pharmaceutical, physiotherapy, hospitalization)
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Annual Christmas and New Years shut down (on average 10 days)
- Statutory holidays off
- Incentivization program
- On site parking
- Opportunity for paid certifications (e.g., forklift operator certification and first aid)
- Staff discounts from our parts department and for our RV storage
- Two weeks annual paid vacation
- Experience detailing is an asset, but not required
- Experience handling cleaning chemicals an asset, but not required
- Attention to detail
- Take pride in your work
- Desire to learn
- Basic reading abilities, High School Degree not required
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Ability to lift 40 lbs
- Must be either willing to relocate to the Nanoose Bay/Parksville area or be able to organize daily transport to and from the business
If you have a background in sales and are passionate in what you do, please forward your resume to: email@example.com or drop it off in person to - 1421 E. Island Highway, Nanoose Bay, B.C.Apply Now