If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity in the RV industry, we may have just the right position for you here at Big Boys Toys in Nanoose Bay, British Columbia. We have new job openings all the time, so if you don't see something that you are interested in now, make sure that you check back regularly. If you have any questions about any of our current openings, you can contact us today. Otherwise just click "Apply Now" in the listings below.
Current job openings
Big Boy’s Toys Ltd., Nanoose Bay, B.C., is looking for RV technicians. We proudly sell Jayco, Highland Ridge, Northern Lite, Roadtrek and Leisure Travel products. Our business is growing. If you are looking to upgrade your career, please inquire. RV repair experience? Construction, electrical, or LP experience? All a huge plus in the RV field. Work in a great environment with a great schedule, great benefits, and very competitive wages. We also offer paid RVDA/manufacturer’s training/certification to those that qualify.Benefits:
- Medical and Dental Benefits after 6 months
- Regular Scheduling Meetings/Product Updates
- RV Service: 1 year
- Service Technician: 1 year
- Mechanical knowledge and aptitude
The Detail Cleaner is primarily responsible for washing, cleaning, polishing and performing general upkeep on RV exteriors to ensure they are clean and presentable for customers. This position will also provide assistance with the cleaning of the dealership.Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for the detail cleaning of exterior of RV’s, for both company and customer RV’s, and recently purchased RV’s.
- Perform general RV detail cleaning activities, including deodorizing, washing and waxing.
- Notify supervisor or appropriate technician when you notice parts of an RV that require repair or replacement.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Valid driver's license
- Must be dependable, reliable, possess a strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Industry leading wages
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits after 6 months
- Staff Lunches
- Industry training as required
Thank you to all that apply however only those chosen for interview will be contacted.