In The Community
Big Boys Toys Ltd. is a locally owned, family run business. We love giving back to our community!
Being part of our local community is important to us.
My wife, Shannon, our three sons, Joshua, Elliott and Alexander, and I call the beautiful Nanoose Bay/ Parksville area home. We love the extent of outdoor activities this area has to offer and enjoy participating in local activities and events that occur here throughout the year.
Being a family owned and operated business means that we take a personal interest in ensuring that your experience at Big Boy’s Toys is a memorable one. We take personal pride in the business we have built.
Our mission is simple – to provide our total, uncompromised commitment to ensuring that your experience is nothing less than exceptional. We strive to offer only the best quality products and services which serve as both a tribute to our family name and as a pledge to our customers. You have our word.
In the Community –
- 7 years supporting the Salvation Army Food Banks (Nanaimo – Qualicum Beach) through our annual “Help Fill the MoHo with Food” Campaign
- Local Santa’s Anonymous Programs
- Ravensong Breakers Swim Club
- Local Dragonboat Teams
- Royal Canadian Legion Poppy Fund
- Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police – “Fallen Firefighters”
- B.C. Children’s Hospital
- Canadian Cancer Foundation – “Relay for Life”
- Children’s Wish Foundation
- B.C. Lung Association
- Parksville Beachfest Sanscastle Competition and Music in the Park
- The “Wow” Bus – “Words on Wheels”
- Scouts Canada
- Wishful Thinking
Do you have a community event or cause that you believe Big Boy's Toys Ltd. could play a part in then please contact email@example.com with the specific details of your request and how you see us as a fit.