Jayco Jay Flight Travel Trailers
Jay Flight fulfills every BC family’s camping wishlist. With an impressive list of standard features, plus an all-new 2015 Elite Package, Jay Flight delivers comfort in every corner. With so many floorplans to choose from, there’s certain to be a fit for your family, including kid-friendly bunk rooms, select model exterior kitchens and SuperSlide models.
What Makes Jayco Jay Flight A Great Travel Trailer?
For starters, Jayco Jay Flight travel trailers are designed and built from the ground up on custom-sized steel frames designed specifically for each floorplan. Other manufacturers use stock frames, stretching and welding the frame to fit which reduces strength and final quality of the RV.
When you choose a Jayco Jay Flight you’re choosing a high quality travel trailer built by a family owned and operated company. With a rock solid 2 year manufacture backed warranty on every new Jayco Jay Flight trailer you’re even getting DOUBLE the warranty many of our competitors offer.
Jayco Jay Flight Interiors Feature Many Options
The Jay Flight line up of travel trailers offers some beautiful interior design work and more fit and function that competing brands. From our ball bearing guided drawer systems to the ducted heating to the solid wood cabinetry and wood decor. Jay Flight interiors are sure to give you that luxurious, relaxing feel while you enjoy camping at your favorite spots.
New Elite Package Features For 2015 Jayco Jay Flight Models
A large entry door grab handle makes it easier to get in and out of your camper.
A power awning comes standard on all Jay Flights, but with the Elite Package, an LED light strip is added.
A skylight in the kitchen allows for more natural light in your RV.
The MOR/ryde CRE/3000 Suspension System provides a smooth towing experience over a conventional equalizer.
Go from a high-rise faucet to an upgraded faucet with pull-out sprayer.
A hide-a-bed sofa is available in select models in the Elite Package offering additional sleeping space.
Raised-panel upper cabinets in the kitchen enhance the interior look.
Hardwood drawer fronts can be found throughout with the addition of the optional Elite Package.
Jay Flight Options and Packages For 2015
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- Aluminum rims
- Electric tongue jack View Feature
- ABS propane bottle cover
- Electric patio awning with LED lights View Feature
- Outside shower
- Spare tire and carrier
- 13,500-BTU air conditioner
- Microwave with built-in range hood and light View Feature
- Oven View Feature
- 6-gal. gas/electric DSI water heater
- Bath skylight View Feature
- Tub surround
Standard Exterior Equipment
- Deluxe Graphics Package with Champagne paint-infused fiberglass front wall, back wall and sidewall color band View Feature
- TuffShell vacuum-bonded laminated sidewalls, front and rear walls and floors
- Magnum Truss Roof System with one-piece seamless DiFlex II material
- Norco NextGen frame
- Marine-grade outside speakers (2)
- Frameless G20 dark-tinted windows View Feature
- Radial tires
- Galvanized-steel, impact-resistant wheel wells
- Wide-stance Tracker Wide Axles with E-Z Lube maintenance View Feature
- Aerodynamic, rounded front profile View Feature
- Front diamond plate View Feature
- Completely enclosed and protected electric slide mechanisms
- Indoors-Out Camp Kitchen: Stove, microwave and refrigerator (27RBOK, 28BHKS, 28RBKS, 30DSQB, 31DSLB, 32DSBH, 33BHBS and 33RSKS)
- Utility Lighting System: Entrance step, baggage compartment, hitch and dump station light
- 30-amp service
- Dual 20-lb. propane bottles with auto regulator
- Stabilizer jacks with sand pads (4)
Standard Interior Equipment
Overhead cabinetry with etched-glass and bead-board inserts; large, rounded countertops; deep bowl, 60/40 acrylic sink with brushed-nickel, high-rise faucet; 8 cu. ft. Norcold refrigerator with magnet-friendly panels (select models); 3-burner range with 9,000-BTU SuperBurner with piezo igniter; 12″ decorative backsplash.
- Ball bearing drawer guides, 75-lb. capacity, full-drawer extension
- Plywood dinette, bunk and bed bases
- Large MaxView tinted safety-glass dinette window (60″ on standard dinettes, 70″ on U-dinettes)
- Diamondflor vinyl flooring
- Wood-grain accent paneling on select interior walls
- Rounded, residential jackknife sofa (select models)
- Hide-a-bed sofa with tri-fold Denver Mattress (select models)
- High-output Atwood auto ignition furnace with wall thermostat
- Directional/closeable central air conditioner vents
- AM/FM/CD home theater-style DVD player and Bluetooth
- 22″ LED HDTV (20MRB)
- 26″ LED HDTV (21FBS, 23MBH, 24RBS and 24RKS)
- 32″ LED HDTV (24RDB and 25BHS)
- Pillowtop Denver Mattress
- Full-height shirt wardrobes in front walk-around bedroom models
- Medicine cabinet
Mandatory on 27DSRL, 27RBOK, 28BHKS, 28DSBH, 28RBKS, 29REKS, 30DSQB, 31DSLB, 32DSBH, 33BHBS, 33RSKS – N/A 20MRB, 21FBS, 23MBH, 24RBS, 24RDB, 24RKS, 25BHS
- Enclosed underbelly
- Slam latches on front pass-thru baggage doors View Feature
- 30″ main entrance door View Feature
- Exterior refrigerator View Feature
- Roof ladder
- Arched interior ceiling
- Crown molding and wood batten strips in living room View Feature
- 32″ LED HDTV View Feature
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
13,500-BTU A/C, spare tire & carrier, microwave, 6-gal. gas/electric auto ignition water heater, ABS gas bottle cover, bath skylight, outside shower, oven, tub surround, aluminum rims, power awning with LED light, power tongue jack
- Customer Value Package with 15,000-BTU A/C
Summit Edition Package (Mandatory on 27DSRL, 27RBOK, 28BHKS, 28DSBH, 28RBKS, 29REKS, 30DSQB, 31DSLB, 32DSBH, 33BHBS, 33RSKS)(N/A 20MRB, 21FBS, 23MBH, 24RBS, 24RDB, 24RKS, 25BHS)
- Slam latches on front pass-through storage doors
- 30″ main entry door
- crown molding and wood batten strips in living area
- exterior refrigerator
- arched interior ceiling
- enclosed underbelly
- 32″ LED TV
- Ledgestone fireplace with 40″ TV (29REKS)
- Fireplace (33RSKS)
- Free-standing table with 4 chairs (N/A 20MRB, 21FBS, 23MBH, 24RBS, 24RDB, 24RKS and 25BHS)
- 2nd 13,500-BTU A/C in rear bedroom (28BHKS, 29REKS, 30DSQB, 32DSBH, 33BHBS and 33RSKS)
- 50-amp service with 2nd A/C prep (Required with 2nd A/C option)(28BHKS, 29REKS, 30DSQB, 32DSBH, 33BHBS and 33RSKS)
- Glacier Package (27DSRL, 27RBOK, 28BHKS, 28DSBH, 28RBKS, 29REKS, 30DSQB, 31DSLB, 32DSBH, 33BHBS and 33RSKS)
- Enclosed underbelly with glacier package (20MRB, 21FBS, 23MBH, 24RBS, 24RKS and 25BHS)(Mandatory on 24RDB)
- Electric stablilizer jacks (N/A 20MRB, 21FBS, 23MBH, 24RBS, 24RDB, 24RKS and 25BHS)
- Outside kitchen (25BHS)
- Outside bumper-mount grill
- Rear ladder (20MRB, 21FBS, 23MBH, 24RBS, 24RDB, 24RKS and 25BHS)
Kitchen skylight with shade delete
- 30-lb. LP gas bottles
At Jayco, we’ve built a reputation for superior construction and quality craftsmanship. We pride ourselves on always using top-quality materials and innovative manufacturing techniques. That commitment has led to our latest construction advancement, the Jayco Magnum Truss Roof System, 50 percent stronger than other roofs in the industry, built to outlast everything but your memories.
Screwed Construction vs Stapled Construction
We screw down 3/8″ roof decking at each seam, which creates a more firmly secured structure and reduces the chance of fasteners coming loose and puncturing the rubber roof material. Competitors staple their decking, which is not as strong or as reliable as screwed construction.
2″ x 2″ Vertical Wood Studs vs 1″ Aluminum Piece
The Magnum Roof System uses 2 x 2 vertical studs, strategically placed to maximize load capacity. Nail plates also are used on both sides of the vertical stud to further enhance strength. Many of our competitors use a 1″ piece of aluminum as their vertical support, which provides less strength in important areas.
7″ Header Beam vs 2″ x 6″ Lumber
Between the roof and slideout openings, we use 7″ header beams, a more acceptable material used in home construction for load-bearing beams. Competitors use a 2 x 6 piece of lumber, which creates a weaker 5 1/2″ beam.
Oversized Nail Plates vs Smaller Nail Plates
Jayco uses oversized nail plate joint fasteners on both sides of the trusses, making for a much tighter truss with less chance of movement. Many of our competitors use smaller nail plates in their RV construction, and in most areas, only use them on one side of the truss, increasing the likelihood the roof will flex.
Safer Wiring vs Less Safe Wiring
The 2 x 2 vertical studs provide smoother edges along which to run wiring, greatly reducing the risk of electrical shorts. With the 1″ aluminum piece and its sharp edges, our competitors’ roofs are more likely to have electrical shorts. Just imagine the many miles of road vibration your RV will experience and how that will take it’s toll on wiring.
4,500 lbs. on a Jayco Roof
The Magnum Truss Roof System withstood 4,500 lbs., showing that Jayco’s exclusive roof construction can hold a 50 percent heavier load than the competition. This strength translates into durability and is a result of superior quality construction.
Jay Flight Available Floor Plans
With 27 available floor plans in the Jay Flight line up there is sure to be a floor plan that is absolutely perfect for your family adventures. From bunkhouse models with room for all the kids and their friends to quieter models with a living room just like your home. If you have any questions about the Jayco Jay Flight line up of travel trailers please let us know!
Jay Flight 19RD
Jay Flight 23MDS
Jay Flight 26BH
Jay Flight 26RLS
Jay Flight 28BHS
Jay Flight 29RKS
Jay Flight 32BHDS
Jay Flight 32TSBH
Jay Flight 34RSBS
Jay Flight 23MB
Jay Flight 23RB
Jay Flight 26BHS
Jay Flight 27 RLS
Jay Flight 28RBDS
Jay Flight 31QBDS
Jay Flight 32IBTS
Jay Flight 33RLDS
Jay Flight 36BHDS
Jay Flight 23MBH
Jay Flight 24FBS
Jay Flight 26RKS
Jay Flight 28BHBE
Jay Flight 29QBS
Jay Flight 31RLDS
Jayco Jay Flight 32RLDS
Jay Flight 34FKDS
Jay Flight 38FDDS
Big Boys Toys Ltd. is a Jay Flight Dealer on Vancouver Island.
If you are planning on purchasing a travel trailer in the near future then you really need to experience the difference in a quality Jayco unit. Our experienced RV lifestyle consultants know everything there is to know about the Jayco product line and we’d be happy to answer any questions you might have regarding the Jayco Jay Flight line of RV’s.
Do You Have Questions About A Jayco Jay Flight?
Give us a call or send us an email and one of our Jayco RV specialists will get right back to you.