Being part of our local community is important to us.
My wife, Shannon, our three sons, Joshua, Elliott and Alexander, and I call the beautiful Nanoose Bay/ Parksville area home. We love the extent of outdoor activities this area has to offer and enjoy participating in local activities and events that occur here throughout the year.
Being a family owned and operated business means that we take a personal interest in ensuring that your experience at Big Boy’s Toys is a memorable one. We take personal pride in the business we have built.
Our mission is simple – to provide our total, uncompromised commitment to ensuring that your experience is nothing less than exceptional. We strive to offer only the best quality products and services which serve as both a tribute to our family name and as a pledge to our customers. You have our word.
In the Community –
- 7 years supporting the Salvation Army Food Banks (Nanaimo – Qualicum Beach) through our annual “Help Fill the MoHo with Food” Campaign
- Local Santa’s Anonymous Programs
- Ravensong Breakers Swim Club
- Local Dragonboat Teams
- Royal Canadian Legion Poppy Fund
- Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police – “Fallen Firefighters”
- B.C. Children’s Hospital
- Canadian Cancer Foundation – “Relay for Life”
- Children’s Wish Foundation
- B.C. Lung Association
- Parksville Beachfest Sanscastle Competition and Music in the Park
- The “Wow” Bus – “Words on Wheels”
- Scouts Canada
- Wishful Thinking
Do you have a community event or cause that you believe Big Boy’s Toys Ltd. could play a part in then please contact email@example.com with the specific details of your request and how you see us as a fit.